10 Pretty Violet/Purple Lipsticks to try



I am still not over compiling violet/purple beauty products that all deserve our look this year of Ultra Violet.

Violet may not be the first color in everyone's mind for a lipstick, but let's all dare ourselves and try sporting this pretty cool shade. I personally love Violet because it adds a rosy glow to the features!

Here's a compilation of 10 of my recommended Violet and Purple lipsticks that will instantly add that cool factor to your look!


A deep berry shade with a blue undertone. A good (and creamy) candidate for MAC Rebel.


 Prince is a metallic violet. This shade has a cool 80's vibe.



When you want to be different, Royals it is. Also, if you have warm skin and you want a violet lipstick that doesn't look off, try this.


OMG is a lovely, unique shade of violet; perfect for party!



Because purple will never go out of style. I find this particular shade of purple really pretty!



This bright shade looks either purple or magenta depending on the skin tone its on; on me, it's magenta and I like it because I believe don't have this shade in my collection. Fandango Purple is such a fashionable shade!



This is the limited edition Jessie J shade, a classic Aubergine that adds a touch of glam to any look.



Shameless is a very unique color and it looks great on both fair and dark skin tones. It's a great shade to wear if you wanna sport the vampy look, but still manage to look pretty and fun. It's a dupe for MAC Heroine too!



This is the best- selling shade in this collection! Purple Pleasure is the most stylish shade in Sugar Tint, not to mention a violet that looks pretty on and adjusts fairly well on almost all skin tones; all my friends who tried this shade ended up loving it!




A bright, stunning purple that looks great on warm skin. This is a purple that you can wear on a daily basis!

What are your picks and your favorite purple/violet lipsticks? Share!

Post a Comment

14 Comments

  1. I love
    BYS
    Sleek
    Revlon Ultra HD
    Pink Sugar HAD
    Wow for Ultra Violet 😍😍😍💄

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I would like to try the most among these 10 gorgeous shades of purple lipstick would be the Pink Sugar Sugar Tint in Purple Pleasure, Sleek Matte Me in Fandango Purple and the BYS Velvet Lips Liquid Lipstick in Purple Pop. 😍 I love how they were applied on your lips and it really looks good on you. 😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. The violet lippie from BYS looks amazing for morenas. I should've waited for this dahil yung nabili ko sa Colourpop is not friendly sa Filipina skin tone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I missed the Purple Pleasure shade of Pink Sugar! It looks really nice on your photo. I'm sure it looks even better in person. I only have one purple shade of lipstick in my stash and i just ordered it from a seller out of curiosity but i ended up liking it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is perfect! Since this year's Pantone is Ultra violet, I find it a bit hard to find the right violet hues to wear. Thanks for narrowing down the list to your top picks! I really like the one from Pink Sugar! Thanks for this timely post, Ms. Martha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Parang hindi ko pa keri mg violet na lipstick hahaha, not so ready. Siguro ugn mga subtle muna. Pinaka malapit na sa violet na meron ako ung sa MAC - Girl About Town. After nun puro reds na and nudes/pink. Ung super violet sa colourpop hindi ko keri hahaha. But I love the BYS on you. Super bagay and dalang dala mo Ms.M :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the PINK SUGAR SUGAR TINT IN PURPLE PLEASURE!Looks so gorg on you!
    Ever Bilena lippie in Vivid Violet is also good, Ms. Martha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mganda pala ang violet lipstick, never knew that, usually I go for the common color of lippies. Cguro un mga hndi pa sanay s violet color pede un my hint ng violet un hndi mxdong bold un pgka violet...para mksbay. Eto mga bet na bet kong shades pra s pantone color of the yr pra aq din mksbay prince from careline, pink sugar OMG, sleek matte in fandango purple, make up foreer in jessie j collection, pink sugar sugar tint in purple pleasure. Aq din mdyo bgo skin ang violet s lippies at for sure maninibgo din aq, pero un nasa list hndi mahirp isuot, kering-keri.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not a fan of purple listicks. It is pretty but it's not in my alley. But I do have Fandango Purple which for me is a wearble shade of violet, I have used it a few times. I also have Prince, given by a friend. I think this one is too funky bcoz it is metallic not age appropriate for me..I think! But the violets you shared are amazing on their own.

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow! maganda nga lahat pero pinakabagay sakin tlga ay yung gnyang pagka matte ng Sleek matte me in fandango purple! i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have too faced melted matte in Queen B
    Pink sugar in sangria
    Colourpop ultra metallic in kween

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm into moisturizing lippie lately so I enjoyed Burts Bees Juniper Water.

    ReplyDelete
  13. In my collection my fave is MAC flat out fabulous! It is a really nice purple shaded lippie. Love your list too, especially pink sugar purple pleasure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Not really a fan of purple lippies because I find it too bold, but 2018 is my year of change kaya I bought Maybelline Color Show in Violet Delight. Btw, Pink Sugar's Purple Pleasure looks so nice and wearable :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)